Production responsible in MSL4
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Production responsible in MSL4 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
- Mechanical and technical knowledge,
- English/German conversational level
- Communication skills
- Leader skills
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Your contribution to something big:
- Ensures the productivity growth by rational use and management of production line resources
- Follows-up production related tasks to make sure that all quality standards are respected
- Improves and maintains the quality level in the production lines.
- Follows-up the working standards (5S, TPM)
- Creates or edits or improves working instructions
- Organizes and coordinates the production capacity
- Coordinates the key associates as the point of use providers, shift leaders, team leaders, from the production area
- Manages the correct and efficient raw materials use in the production line
- Writes the documentation for launching of new part numbers in the production line
- Makes sure that all needed equipment and software are available for the production
- Is responsible for personal recruitment along with HRL
- Defines training planes for new employees and offers support for personal assessment
- Responsible for KPI (key performance indicators) follow-up
- Responsible for document control
- Internal networking of professionals as the problem-solving team