Product Variant Manager Function Responsible for VNI HMI - TSR
Job Description :
In HMI (Human Machine Interface) we take care that the drivers and passengers are optimally informed and can control functions in a user friendly way. Developing solutions from instrument clusters, head-up displays and displays solutions, through to control panels, central input devices, and morphing controls, HMI makes the processing and management of information easy, intuitive and reliable.
Advanced radio & multimedia solutions reflect the growing demand to seamlessly transfer the digital lifestyle of consumers into the vehicle and offer an innovative user experience. New products like our Cross Domain Hub merge innovative display solutions, with superior input devices and state-of-the-art infotainment, to reach a new level of comfort and security.
Our HMI solutions are also an enabler for autonomous driving.
If you have following (but not limited to) skills:
- Meticulous and well structured working method;
- follow an defined workflow;
- Capability to analyse technical problems;
- Communication skills;
- Good language skills (e.g. English).
Come and join the SWIN(SW Industrialization) Team from VNI HMI TSR!
As PVM FR you will be responsible for dataset functionality, SW BoM integration, acts as Interface to the SW Product Data Logistics Team, main interface to project (project planing & tracking, technical issues...), contribute on training (concept, content, trainee), ensure process conformance and foster process improvements, executing reviews of layout, dataset, and test specification, executing Software / Dataset Device Release, supporting analysis of device failures, etc
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University Degree in an Engineering field (Faculty of Automation and Computer Science Engineering, Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering - Mechatronics);
- Experience with the organizational product portfolio;
- Knowledge of the dataset and tolerance dataset functionality inside the product (it’s a plus);
- Knowledge of SWIN tools (it’s a plus);
- Knowledge of variant management (it’s a plus);
- Knowledge of requirements engineering process and tools;
- Basic knowledge of production process;
- Basic knowledge of version management procedures and tools;
- Basic knowledge of hardware;
- Basic knowledge of software.
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.