Product Variant Manager - Product Owner for VNI HMI - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Product Variant Manager - Product Owner for VNI HMI - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
In HMI (Human Machine Interface) we take care that the drivers and passengers are optimally informed and can control functions in a user friendly way. Developing solutions from instrument clusters, head-up displays and displays solutions, through to control panels, central input devices, and morphing controls, HMI makes the processing and management of information easy, intuitive and reliable.
Advanced radio & multimedia solutions reflect the growing demand to seamlessly transfer the digital lifestyle of consumers into the vehicle and offer an innovative user experience. New products like our Cross Domain Hub merge innovative display solutions, with superior input devices and state-of-the-art infotainment, to reach a new level of comfort and security.
Our HMI solutions are also an enabler for autonomous driving. Our HMI solutions are also an enabler for autonomous driving. If you have the following (but not limited to) skills:
* Capability to take initiative
* Understanding of the customers and users needs and problems
* Meticulous and well structured working method
* Pleasure in following an exact defined workflow
* Capability to analyse technical problems
* Communication skills
* Good language skills (e.g. English) Come and join the SWIN(SW Industrialization) Team from VNI HMI TSR! As PVM PO you will be responsible for:
* Responsible for one product area (e.g. OEM, Segment ...)
* Acts as Software Engineering Release Manager (SW ERM) for dataset materials
* Support project quote, estimations (SWIN effort & resources), high level planning, finding synergies
* Second level Interface to project (escalations, ...)
* Engineering Release Manger for own material objects
* Contribute on training (concept, content, trainee)
* Ensure process conformance and foster process improvements
* Responsible for dataset functionality
* Responsible for SW BoM integration;
* Acts as Interface to the SW Product Data Logistics Team;
* Main interface to project (project planing & tracking, technical issues...);
* Contribute on training (concept, content, trainee);
* Ensure process conformance and foster process improvements;
* Developing of dataset packages for a specific product including product variants;
* Configuration and project specific configuration of SWIN Toolchain;
* Analyzing and developing customer requirements which are provided by FR by change requests;
* Design of dataset layout;
* Creation of test specifications and executing test with reporting to ensure quality;
* Executing reviews of layout, dataset, and test specification;
* Delivering SW BoM;
* Technical interface to project to clarify technical details;
* Configuration of Device Release Tooling;
* Executing Software / Dataset Device Release;
* Supporting analysis of device failures;
* Production Support. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree in an Engineering field (Faculty of Automation and Computer Science Engineering, Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering - Mechatronics);
* In-depth experience with the organizational product portfolio;
* Knowledge of the dataset and tolerance dataset functionality inside the product (it's a plus);
* Knowledge of SWIN tools (it's a plus);
* Knowledge of variant management (it's a plus);
* Knowledge of requirements engineering process and tools;
* Basic knowledge of production process;
* Basic knowledge of version management procedures and tools;
* Basic knowledge of hardware;
* Basic knowledge of software.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.