Global services technical editor (with English)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is an international company, the leader in global content connectivity solutions.
▪ Excellent written and verbal command of the English language
▪ Previous experience of technical editing/writing required.
▪ Advanced experience creating hardware/software documentation and related project documentation required.
▪ Minimum Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or similar field required. Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or other engineering/technical discipline preferred.
▪ Advanced experience using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Visio) applications required
▪ Written and verbal communication
▪ Detail oriented
▪ Global cultural awareness
▪ SharePoint team site building skills
▪ Edit, format, and process CM releases querying operations staff when necessary.
▪ Maintain a comprehensive library of Operational documentation.
▪ Produce electronic documentation.
▪ Edit documents to maintain continuity of style of content in conjunction with company’s branding and styles.
▪ Manage updates and revisions to operational documentation.
▪ Follow company and hardware/software industry documentation standards and requirements.
▪ Attend project meetings to discuss, progress and report technical writing tasks and recommendations to improve organization and management of documentation.
▪ On time delivery of operational documentation to meet implementation timelines and standards.
▪ SharePoint Repository management