Graphic Design | Sarıyer, Turkey | 3 months
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AIESEC in Romania active
View all jobs Graphic Design | Sarıyer, Turkey | 3 months active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Architecture - Design active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
As a front-end designer, the intern will handling the client-facing side of the web application. The intern will be responsible for analysing, measuring and creating strategies to drive online traffic to the company website, as well as developing and managing digital marketing campaigns on social media using techniques such as paid search, SEO and PPC.
Monday to Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Designing user interfaces and web layouts with the use of HTML, CSS, JS, and other front-end development tools like Adobe XD and Zeplin.
- Develop concepts for and design all collateral materials including: direct mail, print and digital ads, mass emails, newsletters, flyers, invitations and product packaging as needed.
- Create mock ups and user interfaces to satisfy the requirements of the user and the business
- The Designer will be responsible for creating designs for the web pages, mapping out the customer journey, and facilitating the usability testing process.
- Facilitate usability testing during the development process.
- Map out the customer journey throughout their engagement.
- Collaborate with the product team for updates on the product.
- To communicate with the collaborators to ensure the quality and the complement of various graphic design projects.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the design controlling, and continuously improve the design level in order to achieve the company's growing development requirements.
- Graphic design (Required)
- Software development and programming (Required)
- Internet usage (Required)
- Mac usage
- Windows PC usage
- Presentation skills
- Database design
- Other Development Tools
- Project Management
- English (Required)
- Bachelor (Required)
- No Salary
- Opportunity Fee: 179€ (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
- You will require health insurance and visa for the duration of the opportunity.
- Accommodation: a place to stay will be provided and paid for
- Food:1 meals per day will be provided and paid for.
- Computer and Transportation it's not included
- You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
- 15 Jun, 2021 - 14 Sep, 2021