Master Data Analyst (Customers) - German Speaker
If you are a positive team player, always double checking, and focused on finding solutions, then this may be your future job! About your new mission:
- Receive data and sourcing documents, compile, sort, interpret and verify data to be entered according to the internal procedures;
- Provide data entry for multiple information systems;
- Support the colleagues from the countries (headquarters, service centers) and respect the SLA agreed with countries; ensure the quality, accuracy and unicity of the data;
- Communicate effectively as part of a team approach with other internal departments.
- Main activities for Customer, organization and finance stream: Create a customer account; Update a customer account; Massive customers creation; Massive customers updates; Customers inactivation;
- Document the processes and SOP for the al the streams and update them in real time;
- Share the knowledge within the team and also with the other departments involved in the end-to-end process;
- Understand the business context and the specificities of each country;
- Data quality checks performed within the team, ensure that tasks are created in time and with the right level of accuracy in all the applications used;
- Identify opportunities to simplify and automate the process but also to streamline between countries.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Min of 3 years’ experience in Master Data (any experience in supply/procurement it would be an advantage);
- Experience in managing difficult situations, different systems used, nice to have SAP experience
- Fluency in English & German;
- MS Office (Excel –medium/advanced level, Word, Power Point);
- Attention to details, proactive and with initiative;
- Analytical and logical thinking.
Joining us in Bucharest Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you, but also a chance to work in a great team.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, tires with special price, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.