MARKETING&SALES MANAGER| Konak, Turkey |1 year
Responsible for planning, implementing, analyzing and reporting on information gather from the market with the intention of understanding the company’s positioning and perceptions within the market.
Monday to Friday, 08:00am - 5:00pm
- Enhance revenue channels and drive revenue generation through sale.
- Work with marketing department and/ or integrate marketing functions to generate sales.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through sales delivery.
- Development of growth plan(s) to increase sales and revenue generation.
- Identifying new sales markets and pipelines.
- Creating sales partnerships with relevant entities and companies.
- Support in report set-up, database consolidation and creation of basic charting.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Market Research
- Project Management
- Team Management
- Bachelor (Required)
- 4000 TRY per month
- Opportunity Fee: 259€ (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
- You will require health insurance and visa for the duration of the opportunity.
- Transportation-A means of transportation will be provided but not paid for. You will have to cover the cost.
- Food-1 meal per day will be provided but not paid for. You will have to cover the cost.
- A computer will be provided.
- Accommodation it's not included
- You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
- 1 Jun, 2021 - 1 Jun, 2022