Project Manager for VNI HMI - TSR
For our Engineering Location Timisoara we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Human Machine Interface department. Core Responsibilities:
* Setting project strategy and keeping the team aligned toward goal;
* Maintaining project timelines and activity schedules;
* Keeping leadership informed of project progress;
* Ensuring consistency of methods and approach;
* Serving as an interface between customers, team members, and stakeholders.
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics, ...);
* 1+ years of experience as a Project Lead/Manager,
* Engineering lead;
* Customer interface experience;
* Development Process know-how in the Automotive Industry;
* Know-how in the SAFe, Agile methodology;
* Entrepreneurial & Business understanding;
* Good communication skills;
* English advanced knowledge.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries;
* Flexible program;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment;