Automation Engineer (Tosca/UFT)
Euro-Testing Software Solutions is a privately-owned software company specialized in Full-Service Software Testing, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Identification & Management, Application and Data Security, Static & Dynamic Code Analysis as well as, DevOps/DevSecOps, Robotic Process Automation, Implementation and Customization for Atlassian and Micro Focus (HPE) products.
Skills & qualifications:
- Expert in relevant tools such as Tosca, HP UFT.
- Expert in defect management tools like: Application Lifecycle Management, Jira, etc.
- Strong experience in software development processes, models, lifecycles and methodologies, with particular emphasis on Agile methodology.
- Experience in software development, testing and/or support roles and Hands-on Automation Testing.
- Excellent skills in Test planning, designing, and test strategy/case/script creation and execution.
- Able to balance scope, quality, effort, schedule and risk at all times.
- Experienced in Process Development & Management, Risk Management, Quality Management, Project Management & Project Governance.
- Previous experience working effectively in globally and culturally diverse teams as well as in matrix organisations.
- Ability to influence and indirectly lead various stakeholders.
- Relevant experience in training and coaching activities.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Exposure to multi-tier Enterprise and/or Cloud, SaaS applications.
- Advanced knowledge of continuous integration/continuous deployment and build tools (i.e. JUnit, GIT, Maven, Jenkins or equivalent).
- Knowledge of technology trends and Web & Mobile frameworks/tools (React, Angular, NodeJS, etc.)
- Fluent in English, verbally and writing.
- Has a strong ownership of automated testing practices and acts as a key change leader. As an expert in the field, coaches both internally in the bank and externally within the broader industry.
- Conducts deep analysis studies in order to identify possible optimization methods to the existing processes, automation frameworks and tools.
- Designs innovative, sustainable solutions which are congruent with the strategic direction of the bank.
- Proactively seek opportunities to form partnerships with the customers and stakeholders to co-create value for the bank.
- Manages / influences key stakeholder expectations, builds delivery strategies and follows the implementation against the agreed plan and the defined standards.
- Lead day-to-day automation activities in order to ensure that the current commitments are achieved while improvements are being made.
- Automated testing feasibility, scope filtering and ways to achieve it.
- Identifies and classifies risks as they arise and follows plan for risk response and mitigation.
- Applies the scientific method to learn through continuous experimentation and has the courage to constructively challenge, in the face of new evidence, data or understanding.
- Conducts Proof of Concept studies for the best interests of the bank.
- Architects the automation testing framework and manages integration between the automation testing tools and other tools for defect management and requirements traceability.
- Creates automation ROI studies and reports.
- Good job perspective for the future.
- Professional and friendly working environment.
- Good compensation package.