BPO QA with French/German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs BPO QA with French/German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• 1-2 years of experience as a Quality Analyst
• French or German speaker
• A Bachelor's/College Degree any field is an advantage
• Good experience in MS Office – Word, Excel and Power Point
• Computer literate/Tech Savvy with a minimum typing skill of 30 wpm with 90% accuracy
• Hands on experience in back office activities – Live Chat and Social Media
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Perform quality audits and evaluations
• Provide Feedback and coaching to improve customer experience
• Participate in team huddles to discuss Quality Scores and opportunity areas
• Provide process updates as per requirement
• Participate in internal/external calibration sessions
• Handle transactions to stay in sync with Operation
• Publish quality trends, feedback and improvement /enhancement reports
• Produce Quality reports and dashboards such as TNI, Pareto etc.
Benefits – to be discussed during the application process; Please, send your CV in English and if selected, we will contact you for more information about the benefits.
Why choose Recruitment Agency: You are given extra support in preparing for interviews / You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone / All our services to job seekers are free of charge / We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.