HR Training and Development Specialist - Manufacturing TSR
We are a passionate and motivated HR team. We are determined, joyful, dynamic and results oriented. We are looking for a colleague just like us, in the role of a HR Training and Development Specialist for our Continental Electronics Manufacturing facility in Timisoara.
The responsibilities for this role are:
* Provide consulting and coaching to internal customers at all levels of the organization to identify development needs, improve performance and drive change;
* Facilitate local TMOD processes, programs and initiatives including execution of corporate training programs, design and delivery of employee development interventions;
* Conduct assessments and analyses to define performance, skill and knowledge gaps and recommend interventions to drive individual and group capability and performance improvement;
* Facilitate group activities including meetings, training programs, team building events and change management efforts utilizing effective facilitation methods and techniques;
* Maintain and ensure record keeping and compliance with applicable regulations;
* Participate in selected HRD projects as an expert and ensure that development needs are in focus.
* Academic Degree in HRD, psychology, OD, business, or related field;
* Minimum 2 years of professional experience;
* Demonstrated experience in competency modeling and People Development processes;
* Knowledge of specific IT Tools: Excel, Power Point, Talent Management Tools, related Web based applications;
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities;
* Confirmed ability to design content, develop processes, conceptual models, standard operating procedures and documentation for training and user support;
* Problem Solving;
* Fluent in English.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.