Senior QlikView Developer
We entered the deliveries field in 2007, and now we are one of the main players on the Romanian market. By massively investing in technology, we have become one of the most trusted companies with the highest accelerated growth.
Our entrepreneurial view and culture are strongly tied to innovation, to the desire to evolve and develop. That is why we provide our young, determined team a pleasant and dynamic work environment, as well as all the required support so that each of us and all together can enjoy a harmonious growth and become better every day.
For that, we’d love it if you had:
• A university degree in computer science, business informatics or equivalent experience;
• Relational and/or multidimensional data modeling knowledge;
• Passion for analytics and strong analytical abilities;
• Experience with data mining and analysis tools, SQL;
• A solid experience in MSSQL / MySQL (queries , store procedures, triggers);
• A solid experience of using QlikView or QlikSense in building dashboards, including data modelling;
• Experience with designing complex application architectures;
• Experience on Extract/Transform/Loading of data into QlikView from multiple data sources;
• Experience on Performance tuning, monitoring and scheduling the tasks;
• Experience on Security implementation;
• Experience on QVDs and incremental load;
• A good use of complex QlikView functions and developing most optimal scripts for a given solution;
• A well-versed knowledge with advance functions like SET analysis, ApplyMaps and so on;
• Experience in working with diverse and incompatible data sets (structured and unstructured data);
• Solid experience with Microsoft Office tools especially Excel;
• Experience in finding and troubleshooting the issues;
• Very good problem-solving skills and attention to details;
• Excellent analytical and communication skills;
• Good documentation skills;
• Fluency in English (written and spoken);
• The ability to work effectively on multiple development projects and manage the workload based on priority;
• The ability to work as a member of a team;
• A team player attitude;
• Knowledge of VBScript/Jscript/HTML5 will be considerate a plus.
You need to successfully:
• Develop dashboards using QlikView to support business projects and help set up a self-service reporting tool;
• Implement fixes and enhancements to production applications;
• Manage product releases and deployment of applications;
• Develop, optimize and monitor automations;
• Support business with Ad-Hoc reporting requests and performing analysis;
• Perform quality assurance, verification of accuracy and consistency of data;
• Work with deadlines;
• Write advanced SQL statements;
• Share knowledge with the team and documenting findings.
What comes with the job?
• A real motivating salary package;
• Specialized trainings;
• Medical services subscription.