Data Warehouse Developer
We entered the deliveries field in 2007, and now we are one of the main players on the Romanian market. By massively investing in technology, we have become one of the most trusted companies with the highest accelerated growth.
Our entrepreneurial view and culture are strongly tied to innovation, to the desire to evolve and develop. That is why we provide our young, determined team a pleasant and dynamic work environment, as well as all the required support so that each of us and all together can enjoy a harmonious growth and become better every day.
For that, we’d love it if you had:
• 3+ years of proven experience in the role of a Data Warehouse Developer in a Data Warehouse or reporting environment;
• 3+ years of proven experience in an IT environment and respective business area gathering, analyzing and documenting requirements;
• Experience with SQL Tools, T-SQL (mandatory);
• Experience with ETL Tools;
• Experience with Reporting Tools;
• A university degree in Computer Science or other related fields (preferred);
• Equivalent experience (will be considered);
• Good communication skills, both written and oral (Romanian & English);
• A high learning capacity;
• The ability to work independently and collaboratively;
• A high focus on quality;
• Attention to details;
• BI software knowledge (would be a plus);
• Experience with creating custom scripts in a programming language (would be a plus);
• Already worked with Agile methodology (will be a plus).
You need to successfully:
• Deliver Business Intelligence Information to the entire organization;
• Develop and maintain the data warehouse and all the processes supporting the acquisition of data;
• Work with customers in order to define document requirements for data and reporting needs;
• Translate requirements into technical specifications;
• Design, code and document effective technical solutions;
• Use ETL techniques with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) in order to populate the data warehouse with data from different applications (SAP, MySQL, XML etc.);
• Actively propose improvements in implementations, standards and other work practices;
• Create and run SQL scripts in order to serve the BI Team.
What comes with the job?
• A real motivating salary package;
• Specialized trainings;
• Medical services subscription.