Contract Management Support
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day.
Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz. Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Contract Management Support role consists in offering support to the Contract Management lead with all the Allianz Technology SE contractual obligations (follow all Order Forms and any change requests and the SLA related to Allianz Technology performance).
- Manages and follows the Project Order Agreements, Run Service Order Agreement and all Change requests
- Exchanges information with PMO, to track the contractual agreements vs. purchase orders and invoices
- Guides the PMs with regards to the contractual aspects and how they should proceed further
- Stores the documentation for audit in accordance to internal policies and procedures
- Produces reporting to track the active list of Order Forms, vs. calendar year pipeline defined by Customer
- Tracks and monitors contract SLA performances, contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintains the associated documentation
- Generates reports required to monitor contract compliance
- Represents the direct contact for the Customer regarding the Order Form / Service agreement
- Provides dashboard of performance
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in contract management/procurement (e.g.: contractual forms - Order Form, Change Request) with finance knowledge in relevant area (e.g. Insurance and / or IT and Services)
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Finance or similar)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Fluent English written and spoken; fluency in French would be a plus
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Good analytical skills
- Flexibility, proactivity
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Sense of urgency, being able to anticipate blocking points
- Customer and service oriented demeanor
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.