Risk Analyst with French
As a Risk Analyst, you will be responsible for the implementation of Key Risk Indicators and you will ensure that the defined methodologies are followed within PTP process.
What you will do:
- Follow up with different departments and clients in order to receive all necessary data for the production of the risk indicators;
- Make all the necessary analysis in order to explain the main aspects and trends;
- Make all the updates on the different action plans;
- Ensure that all updates are circulated and understood and ensure the follow-up;
- Be the first level of escalation for the team for operational incidents and ensure that it is followed within all teams in PTP department;
- Anticipate, monitor and declare any operational risk events occurring within the perimeter;
- RCSA (Risk and Control Self Assessment) / BCP (Business Continuity Plan);
- Be the SPOC for any related risk subjects for PTP process;
- Involve in Audit missions and recomandations;
- Perform dedicated controls to ensure the completeness and correctives of regulatory norms and controls for PTP Department.
- You are an Academy of Economic Studies graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting;
- You have 3-4 years of experience in audit, qualifying experience in risk/accounting;
- Proactive & continuous improvement oriented;
- Excellent communication skills in interacting with the partners and the different stakeholders;
- Strong adaptability to the changing environment;
- You have an intermediate Excel level;
- You have advanced French and English skills.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.