Quality Assurance Analyst
To be a part of Societe Generale Global Solutions Center means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity. Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
What you will do:
- Manage and monitor the collection activities and analyze the complex needs of the clients regarding new applications and / or evolutions / upgrades of the existing ones;
- Manage and prioritizing the client needs with the technical teams, drafting the technical and functional specifications for testing, maintaining the permanent connection both with clients, as well as with the technical teams (Level 3 – LMS and local IT/GTS);
- Analyze the errors reported in the LMS systems (ex: connection problems, errors in the interfaces between information systems etc.);
- Report the system anomalies to the team of developers and / or the technical teams (Level 3 – LMS and IT/GTS) and tracking the anomalies, as well as testing the solutions offered.
- Previous experience working with Human Resources applications (ex: PeopleSoft HCM, SAP, Charisma, etc) LMS systems and workflow tools would be a plus;
- Minimum 2 years previous experience on working with MS Office applications (Word, Excel Intermediate, PowerPoint, MS Access);
- Previous experience on an IT/HR support role;
- Experience working in Agile methodology;
- Previous experience in the testing domain, preferably ISTQB certification;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- English and French– advanced level;
- Good analytical and synthesis skills;
- Proactive and reactive attitude;
- Strong communication skills.
At SG, GSC you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
Still hesitating? You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.