Associate Solution Architect Intern
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Cerinte
• Prior experience with Linux, troubleshooting and coding/scripting using high-level languages (i.e. Python, Java, Scala, Go).
• Knowledge of any Public Cloud Provider (Azure / AWS / GCP).
• Demonstrates problem solving skills through engineering solutions and open source tools.
• Advanced level English.
What will you contribute?
As an important member of the Architecture & Strategy team, this position is responsible for supporting the team that delivers and maintains solution architectures that support internal customer's operational needs. The solutions that we will be supporting are cloud managed services delivering solutions in the trade, lending, banking, payments and treasury sectors.
The successful candidate will use their skills to produce stunning documentation that reflects the design, build, and delivery plans for solutions spanning moderately complex technical and business capability domains with cost and strategic implications. Solutions may consist of proven or unproven technologies or multiple implementation technologies at once within domains that experience rapid change.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as Solution Architect will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Documenting the architecture of solutions in the form of diagrams, workbooks, roadmaps and design documents for the infrastructure and platforms, including hardware, operating systems, database management systems, network and security.
• Documenting the deployment activities and milestone delivery plans to provide to inputs to Project Managers that they will use to create their own Project Plans that span cross-functional teams (including solution architecture).
• Working closely with other Architects, Developers, Product Managers and Program Managers; and may provide support to more senior staff to ensure the designs documents align with the technological and business directions of the enterprise.
• Awareness of system development and expertise in software, hardware, data structures, integration, communications technology, as well as other emerging services across multiple platforms.
• Ensuring the documentation of the solutions comply with relevant regulations, internal architectural standards, and internal security and data assessments.
• Maintaining the architecture documentation and designs, including updates for delivery against the architecture roadmap and cost reconciliations for the solutions.
• Supporting cost modelling and cost reconciliation for solution architectures developed and maintaining cost models in-line with changes to the deployment architectures.
• Validating proposals are aligned with the defined solution architecture including the service level agreements, sizing criteria and cost modelling.