Global HR Senior Systems Operations Consultant - TSR
The role "Global HR Senior Systems Operations Consultant", as part of Global People Services - HR Systems Operations, is central for sustaining and enhancing continuous improvement and operations for our global processes and systems.
Your core responsibilities and tasks will be:
* Global Workstream Lead in global Integration, Migration, rollout and Re-organization projects representing the global GPS organization;
* Global orchestration and steering of all project related activities within all relevant global or regional / country Continental systems including consultancy and alignment with several stakeholders (especially GPS Streams, regional / country GPS organization as well as global HR IT) and system specialists to ensure planning and realization of the project activities according business requirements; Close collaboration with central coordinator within GPS CoE to align and support global project planning and reporting in all project phases;
* Close collaboration with central BA / BU contact (or BA / BU project lead) for all project related activities;
* Manage all administrative activities like prepare, coordinate and monitor regular review meetings (including initial global kickoff with all relevant country representatives), create documentations and presentations as well as ensure common work structure (e.g. SharePoint structure, virtual collaboration);
* Ensure that project activities are considering and following standard operations processes which are according to specific service level agreements (e.g. incident management, user access requests, change requests);
* Responsible to develop, implement and perform quality assurance and test methods related to the project;
* Plan, ensure and coordinate testing activities by participating and implementing standard structure and procedure for each project;
* Support creation, alignment and continuous improvement of all relevant concepts and communications in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders like HR IT, business area / unit representatives and regions;
* Manage tasks & processes within a complex matrix organization;
* Prepare and support project review and root cause analyze.
* University degree, preferably in areas of Human Resources/Business Administration, Information Technologies;
* High interest in working with HR Information Systems;
* Experience in an HR/Operations/Technology environment;
* Project Management experiences (preferred international / global projects);
* Ability to handle various stakeholders (cooperate with project managers, business representatives or HR IT);
* Practical experience in international environment and cross-cultural competence;
* Analytical and problem-solving experience;
* Good user knowledge of SAP, cloud systems (e.g. SuccessFactors Employee Central) or equal HR applications desirable and experience in the area of Human Resources and related processes;
* Mandatory advanced English language skills;
* Ability to work in a virtual team environment;
* Willingness to travel;
* Good communication and organizational skills;
* Proactive communication in order to develop and understand the targeted audience/business needs and create connections between;
* Knowledge and experience in Organizational Management processes within a multi-level organization is beneficial.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.