Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Finastra active.
Vezi toate job-urile QA Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Cerinte
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the QA Manager, the QA Engineer creates and executes product test plans to ensure software products meet design specifications and product quality standards. Assists Development team with process improvements to improve product quality. This position is in Bucharest, Romania
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a QA Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Create test cases from product specifications and requirements.
• Participates in planning/grooming meetings and analyzes user needs to determine testing requirements
• Executes test plans and test cases (manual and automation) and compiles results.
• Tracks defects from detection to resolution and works with developers to reproduce and resolve defects.
• Provides QA support to stakeholders prior to the release of software.
• Design, develop, and maintain test scripts to be automated.
• Provide testing effort estimates for enhancements.
Required Technical Skills:
• 2-3 year of experience in software testing
• Experience with manual test case writing, regression testing, smoke testing
• Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
• Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Knowledge of quality assurance methods and techniques including the software development lifecycle.
• Effective planning and organizational skills, with an attention to detail.
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think ‘out of the box’ for process improvements.
• Ability to execute test plans and test scripts for software applications, document expected results vs. actual results, and record software defects.
Nice to Have Skills:
• Hands-on experience with unit testing best practices and implementation
• Knowledge of source control and issue tracking systems.
• Familiarity with Selenium tool