Enterprise Talent Acquisition Specialist
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- Fluency in English;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Communication/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Economical Science/ Human Resources;
- HR Inspector Certification, or other similar certifications;
- At least 1 year of experience on a similar job (previous experience in ICT companies is considered and advantage);
- Previous experience in a multi-cultural work environment;
- Familiar with Boolean search strings;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- Good knowledge of GDPR regulations;
- Ability to handle high work volumes;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Handling end-to-end high volume Recruitment processes for Enterprise Romania GSC Department (including but not limited to reviewing applicants, performing headhunting activities, scheduling interviews, assessing candidates through HR interviews);
- Preparing and sending job offers based on the recruitment process outcome;
- Creating accurate and clear Recruitment reports, as requested;
- Maintain constant communication with Hiring Managers in order to assess and fulfill recruitment needs;
- Attend Job Fairs and other recruitment events;
- Handling internal on-boarding processes for new joiners;
- Maintaining communication with HR services third party providers.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to grow and develop within the HR Team.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.