Internship for System Application - VNI CVS - TSR
* Definition of stakeholder needs;
* Transformation of stakeholder needs into stakeholder requirements;
* Transformation of stakeholder requirements into system requirements;
* Use cases definition;
* Define system requirements;
* Define system requirements to successive levels (mechanic ,electronic, software);
* Maintain and update system requirements.
* Student at technical university (computer science, informatics, electronics etc)
* Very good communication skills (English , Romanian)
* Good technical background (knowledge about : systems , electronic control units, embedded software );
* Experience with DOORS it's a plus;
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.