Security & Privacy Tester VNI CE TSR Systems
Who we are?
Young and passioned system engineers and system testers team, working with the latest wireless technologies (UWB, BLE and NFC), to create the most secure access and start systems on vehicles.
What we do?
We analyze and identify the weak points in vehicle functions with regard to security & privacy, by deploying cyber-attacks in as simulated and controlled environment, for products which provides smartphone-based access and start functions. Our access systems featuring UWB (Ultra-Wideband) and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) technologies provide maximum driver convenience as well as advanced antitheft security. Combined with NFC, our systems allow the driver to access the car even when the phone battery is dead, and start the engine in a secure environment, and CCC compliant.
What we need?
Passioned engineer in security, willing to implements solutions for identified security & privacy vulnerabilities and checks how the System Under Test responds to various attempts of intrusion
* Masters or bachelor's engineering degree in Computer Science;
* Good Know-How of Vehicle communication channels (e.g. CAN, Ethernet, UWB, BLe);
* 3 to 5 years working experience in System Testing or Software Developer for automotive industry;
* Coding using compiled and scripting languages (e.g. Embedded C, JAVA, HTML, Python);
* Efficient use of test equipment (e.g. compilers, debuggers, emulators, oscilloscope, logic analyzer etc.);
* Ability to work in international teams and with international customers;
* Pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player;
* Good Verbal and written communication skills. Would be a plus
* Studies in cyber security, information security or other related disciplines;
* Familiar with common hacking frameworks (e.g. Kali LINUX, Metasploit, etc.);
* Very good cryptographic know-how.
What we offer? As Security Tester you will have thrilling opportunities, including the chance:
* To boost your professional career in the automotive industry among us and share your knowledge in IT security;
* To learn together with us how to create, run PEN tests, and provide a test report including: list of identified vulnerabilities, details of each step taken to infiltrate the SUT and suggestions for security fixes;
* To help us develop products which are both innovative and secure;
* To join our worldwide community of key security testers experts and interact directly with the most known OEMs in the business.
ALSO we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries;
* Flexible program;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities; International Work Environment;