Senior SAP FI Consultant
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a global leader in business management consultancy.
As a SAP FI/CO Senior Consultant, you'll contribute technically to IT & Technology Consultancy client engagements and internal projects.
An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You will have a key-role in developing the SAP function for our client.
At least 3 years of proven experience as SAP consultant, having participated in at least 3 long term projects;
Ideally involved in at least one End to End Life Cycle Implementation;
Certified SAP FI/CO consultant;
Extensive SAP experience on functional configuration with the Financial Accounting Controlling FI-CO modules. Configuration experience in SAP R/3 and ECC 6.0. Sap S/4HANA experience is a plus;
Experience with reporting tools such as: ABAP queries, Report Painter, Report Writer, BI/BW, BOBJ and ABAP coding reports is a plus;
Accounting and Finance knowledge, with demonstrated competencies in Financial and Business Analysis;
Experience with SAP localization projects for Romania is a plus;
Strong understanding of ASAP and/or ACTIVATE methodology and have ability to handle Project through Preparation, Business Blue Print, Realization, Integration Test Runs, Documentation, Go-live preparation including preparation of Cut-Over plan and Post Go-Live Support;
Working Knowledge in Cost/Profitability Segment Reports;
People manager skills and sales skills are required;
Good communication and problem solving skills;
Excellent organizational skills;
Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to explain complex solutions and ideas;
Strong willingness to learn new skills and concepts very fast;
University degree or an equivalent technical/IT education;
Good team player;
• Participate in IT Consultancy engagements;
• Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress;
• Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties;
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel; attract and retain proactively new business opportunities
• Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff;
• Contribute to people-related initiatives including recruiting and retaining IT Advisory professionals;
• Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff
• Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
• Identifying business growth opportunities
• ncreasing profitability by building strategic partnerships and making strategic business decisions