Senior SAFA Inhouse Consultant (SAP FI/CO)
We are currently looking for an experienced SAP FI/CO Consultant to join our team & help us implement outstanding solutions. You’ll be challenged by complex technical and functional issues while working with DB Schenker’s Accounting and Finance Applications (SAFA).
This is what you'll do at DB Schenker:
• Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financials (focus on FICO submodules Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Asset Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Overhead assessment and settlement);
• You will be responsible for the analysis, configuration and testing of the system. Delivering quality on-time;
• You will have to master both financial & controlling processes but also SAP customizing.
• Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements;
• Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects;
• Analyze Change requests and the impact of implementing such changes on the system;
• Act as change manager to support the innovation process;
• Act as a knowledge center;
• Communicate with multiple stakeholders (requestors, higher support levels and central SAP team);
To be successful in the role you must have:
• Minimum 2 years of experience with SAP FI/CO as an SAP consultant (customization experience with the SAP FI/CO, optionally in further SAP modules);
• Good customizing skills on SAP FI/CO sub modules (AP, AR, GL, AA, FSCM, CO-CCA, EC-PCA);
• Previous technical experience, preferably as a SAP Key User;
• Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working;
• Team player, customer orientation, high level of commitment and motivation;
• Enthusiasm for solving complex tasks;
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English language;
• Confident demeanor and good communication skills;
It would be a plus if you have:
• Certification in SAP FICO module;
• Experience with S4/HANA;
• Knowledge of Financial Supply Chain Management (FCSM).
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary & benefits package;
• The possibility to choose your starting time (between 8 and 10 am), because we know that productivity times are different;
• Food first, right? You can use your meal tickets card to a variety of food places and supermarkets;
• If you’re into sports, we organize in-house sport & relax activities such as yoga. Plus, we also have a boxing room where you can get rid of stress and lose some calories;
• For a larger portion of sport, we provide discounts to World Class and 7card;
• We have several comfortable areas in the office where you can take a moment to rest. For the periods of exhaustion, we have the sleeping room where you can recharge your batteries and a room with massage chairs;
• We care about how you feel, so you’ll have access to an extensive private medical insurance and a life insurance from the first day at SGBS;
• Do you like to play? There’s an Xbox corner here. Enjoy yourself!
• Did someone say birthday? For your special day, you will receive a cultural voucher that offers access to a variety of cultural activities, such as: cinema, theatre, books, movie CDs etc.;
• Trainings throughout your career evolution and a variety of projects that you can be involved in;
• Activities that focus on creating a culture of comfort, happiness and health (e.g.: movie nights, cultural days, social responsibility initiatives).