Market & Competition Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Tazz by eMAG active
View all jobs Market & Competition Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
At Tazz by eMAG, we stand for passion, quality delivered and know-how. We are always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG Group.Requirements
• Working familiarity with business intelligence tools including Microsoft, Tableau, SalesForce, Qlikview and PowerBI
• An interest in learning product marketing and to interact with product management
• Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office suite, especially Excel
• Highly analytical. Experienced analyzing data hands-on and using analytic software products
• Problem Solver. You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution
• A True Team Player. You are a leader and you know that to get the best results, you also have to be a great team player.
• Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
• Evangelist. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency.
• Detail Oriented. Nothing gets overlooked when it comes to you.
• Performer. Demonstrated ability to deliver packaged software solutions to customers
• 4 + years of demonstrated experience with both qualitative and quantitative market research skills, including but not limited to data analysis, competitive intelligence, data synthesis, SWOT analysis, and data driven recommendations
• 2 + years of experience working with research tools
• Proven research experience - especially in food delivery markets would be a big plus
• Ability to analyze complex data sets
• Experience sizing and analyzing target addressable markets (TAM) and serviceable addressable markets (SAM)
• Experience working in organizations with cross-functional teams
• Strong multi-tasking skills with an ability to adapt to change
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Provide analysis on various competitive offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
• Develop critical insights and make recommendations to positively influence strategic decisions within product marketing, sales and the senior management team
• Work closely with sales in win/loss analysis and to understand regional differences in the competitive landscape
• Work with product marketing team to inform messaging and positioning
• Brief product teams on competitor technologies and marketing/PR teams about competitive messaging and positioning issues
• Develop up-to-date tools (battle cards, product analyses, competitive responses, internal and external presentations, etc.), with a view toward improving sales effectiveness
What we offer
• Attractive salary and benefits' package;
• Opportunity to work with the latest developments in the industry;
• Stay in touch with new technologies and trends, suggest business directions and solutions;
• Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company products
• The company offers a remote and semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees