SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT USA HOURS, Location: Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer or business-related field;
• 8 or more years of experience with designing and implementing complex solutions;
• Mastery level knowledge and experience with C# or Python or JAVA application development including .net core, NginX, micro-services, docker, Entity Framework, HTML 5.0, Angular JS, Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), MVC, IIS, SQL Server T-Query, SQL Server XQuery;
• Experience deploying and administering applications on Windows and Linux servers;
• Experience with DevOps delivery including Jira, GitHub, and Jenkins;
• Experience with batch job scheduling (TWS/Maestro), orchestration, secure file transfer, XML and XML concepts (schemas, XSD, XSLT), SQL Server/Oracle query and query writing;
• Skilled in leading and/or participating in system design and architectural activities including technical requirement writing experience and ability to lead collaboration for important design decisions;
• Experience in AWS cloud application design, development, and deployment including AWS Certified Developer – Associate or AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate;
• Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work in a team-based environment including employees, vendors, and third-party contractors;
• Proven ability to provide technical leadership and guidance to less experienced team members;
• Strong understanding and adherence to IT SDLC and operational best practices;
• Must have excellent communication and organization skills.
• Decisions & Technology Evaluations;
• Industry Trends, Research, POC, Tools;
• Architecture Snapshots;
• Full Architecture;
• Application Designs;
• Design & Code Reviews;
• Non-Functional Requirements;
• Test Plan Reviews.