Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sales Executive active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
As a Sales Executive:
● you will be directly responsible for partnering with both smaller local stores and bigger
brands to display them on our platform;
● you will work with the support of other sales executives and be part of a local
● as a Sales Executive, you will be a key representative of our company’s sales team,
responsible for creating a pipeline of and signing up local stores and corporate
customers around the cities of your region. In some cases they will be existing cities that
will need you focussing on increasing content or figure out the best restaurants in town
and convince them to join our platform; in some others, you will have to build our
portfolios of restaurants and partners from scratch in a matter of weeks and
subsequently grow them to ensure enough content quality in the city.
● minimum 1-2 years of experience in Sales;
● fluent level of English;
● previous experience using Salesforce will be valued;
● proactive, organized, and obsessed with detail and accuracy;
● know how to negotiate your way into a super deal;
● have excellent communication skills. Detail-oriented, strong grammar and writing skills;
● socially active. Have good relationships in your city and have an ability to empathize
with new people you meet;
● self-starter who is able to work in a highly demanding environment;
● computer literate; good knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office;
● preferably with experience in a high-growth digital startup business;
● bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing or Public Relations is a plus;