Software Quality Engineer - PSS - TSR
In the quality team, our main goal is to ensure the robustness of applications delivered to production. Being a member of the project team, you will provide support in terms of planning and tracking the quality assurance activities, perform audits and moderate reviews, support the investigations of failures and initiate counter measures. By performing suitable verification procedures (e.g. participation in review meetings, process audits), the quality status of software project results and software specific processes is checked and recorded, deviations of defined standards are recognized in time and reported to management, corrective actions are initiated and tracked. As a Software Quality Engineer your responsibilities will be to:
* Ensure process conformance and quality of delivered code according to defined coding guidelines;
* Collect and analyze specific SW Key performance indicators;
* Collaborate with SW/ Algorithm Project Manager.
* Report quality status to involved parties;
* Perform, prepare and participate to internal assessments;
* Plan and track corrective and preventive actions.
* University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, ...);
* Knowledge in C programming;
* Knowledge of software development process(ASPICE) and quality assurance activities;
* Understanding of embedded systems;
* Advanced level of English;
* Good communication and team-working skills;
* Presentation skills for preparing and presenting reports and escalations to management;
* Knowledge and experience with quality standards (ISO 9000, SPICE, ...) will be a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.