Affiliate program manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Affiliate program manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree. Strong educational background, preferably in the fields of marketing or PR;
• 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, with proven success in building and growing an affiliate network;
• Solid understanding of the affiliate network landscape, with specific experience managing FirstCampaign, ShareASale, or similar affiliate platforms;
• Strong understanding of influencer and affiliate marketing;
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
• Highly analytical mindset;
• Ability to drive innovative strategy while managing tactics and details; and
• Positive and collaborative team member who inspires others to explore new ideas and push boundaries in order to drive innovation and growth.
• Manage day-to-day tactical and strategic affiliate marketing operations across all channels and partners;
• Reach out to potential affiliates and influencers and incentivize them to join our program;
• Utilize an affiliate platform (e.g., Share-a-Sale) to track performance and improve targeting;
• Achieve Client’s affiliate channel KPIs, including for traffic, conversions, sales growth, partner performance, etc. in order to grow and develop our customer segment;
• Develop our affiliate channel strategy from end to end, including optimizing current affiliate partner performance, finding new affiliate partners, and ensuring that channel sales are aligned with Client’s niche and consumer priorities;
• Work with marketing leaders to find innovative ways to deepen our partnerships and test new affiliate strategies;
• Monitor and evaluate current processes on a continuous basis and provide insights into new opportunities;
• Identify and prioritize key influencers and brand advocates and optimize partnerships and incentive programs;
• Work together with the marketing and support teams to ensure that all outcomes and strategies are aligned with Client's business goals; and
• Regularly report on the initiatives and results of our affiliate program to the leadership team.