UX Designer for SMB Product Romania in Hosting
We are Europe's leading internet specialist. To secure our continued success, we need enthusiastic people who want to help us shape the future of the internet.Requirements
We are currently looking for a colleague to help us further develop these great products:
● Minimum 5 years of experience working as a User Experience Designer
● Have been involved with designing complex Customer journeys and Information Architectures
● Demonstrated experience with designing mobile-first solutions
● Have worked with Agile Development Teams before
● You’re a master of bringing your thoughts across in a simple way, understandable for different audiences (Engineering, Design, Commercial Management, Product Management, etc.)
● Excellent written and spoken English
● Great communication skills
● Very good presentation skills
Would be a plus:
● Have worked on products targeting Small and Medium Businesses
● Hands-on experience with User Research outside small-scale hallway tests
● Familiar with Adobe XD
● Work with Product Owners and key stakeholders across the company to define goals and product features
● Act as an ambassador for the customer
● Act as the primary point of contact for queries related to the product design
● Inspire development teams to deliver an exciting product
● Define Customer journeys, wireframes, low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes and mocks, design specs
● Define and maintain the Information Architecture of the Online Presence ecosystem of applications and services
● Maintain team’s style guide and design system
● Participate in defining User Research goals and processes
● Participate in defining and enriching a common design system used across our Online Presence applications and services
● Collaborate with the Development Team to translate design work into working software
● Iterate on product design decisions by looking at data and customer behavior
● Attend the Development Team’s scrum ceremonies
● Be available for occasional travel to Germany (post-pandemic)
As part of United Internet Group, with more than 9400 employees and 25 million fee-based customer contracts, we are Europe’s leading internet specialist and largest hoster. Building the roof for strong brands such as 1&1, IONOS, STRATO, GMX, WEB DE, MAIL COM, 1&1 Versatel and the Drillisch Online brands, United Internet offers a broad portfolio of Internet access products and cloud applications.
Present in Romania since 2003, we are an Engineering Centre that lives and breathes technology.
Our engineering culture is shaped by the use of cloud native technologies, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. We have a customer centric culture where every colleague is a contributor to our products’ design and success working closely with teams in Bucharest and abroad. Our strength lies in our team spirit and a positive and respectful interaction. In Romania, we have passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media and Hosting, working and enjoying the 1&1 culture together.
About the team
1&1 SMB Product Romania's mission is to make having an online presence accessible for any busy SMB owner, by building an ecosystem of do-it-yourself services, spanning from website builder to online marketing, that our customers can use to be successful online.
Customer-centricity and design-driven product work are our DNA. Our outlook is to serve and enable millions of SMB owners and individuals to build their online presence dream.
As a User Experience Designer in SMB Product Romania your primary responsibility is to figure how to build the right things the right way, and ultimately enable the best user experience for customers looking to build a website on their own.
You will have the opportunity to be part of and influence product decisions, get close to the customer, participate in defining the right things to build, and enable workflows and features that will allow customers to build their dream on the web.