Software Developer for Machine Learning Product team in Hosting
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 1&1 Internet Development active
View all jobs Software Developer for Machine Learning Product team in Hosting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
As part of United Internet Group, with more than 9400 employees and 25 million fee-based customer contracts, we are Europe’s leading internet specialist and largest hoster. Building the roof for strong brands such as 1&1, IONOS, STRATO, GMX, WEB DE, MAIL COM, 1&1 Versatel and the Drillisch Online brands, United Internet offers a broad portfolio of Internet access products and cloud applications. Present in Romania since 2003, we are an Engineering Centre that lives and breathes technology. Our engineering culture is shaped by the use of cloud native technologies, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. We have a customer centric culture where every colleague is a contributor to our products’ design and success working closely with teams in Bucharest and abroad. Our strength lies in our team spirit and a positive and respectful interaction. In Romania, we have passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media and Hosting, working and enjoying the 1&1 culture together.
About the team:
The Machine Learning Services Development Team is a new team responsible for building the platform for ML Services products for 1&1 IONOS cloud hosting customers, as well as other companies in the United Internet group. Our technologies are, on one side, related to core ML services: working with models for Computer Vision, Text(NLP), audio/voice processing & predictions. Working with technologies such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, and other. On the platform side, technologies: Java, Spring Boot, REST APIs, Hibernate, SQL (PostgreSQL and MySQL) and NOSQL (Redis, MongoDB), some Python and other scripting language when needed.
We deploy to cloud-native Docker / Kubernetes environments, using Helm or Terraform.. You will work together with a creative and innovative group of people that love experimenting and learning new things. We are an international team that breaks barriers and solves real customer and business problems.
1&1 IONOS is looking for a Java or Full-Stack Software Developer to work in the Machine Learning Services Team in Bucharest.
- Be a part of a cross-functional team responsible for building our Machine Learning Services platform that will provide ML-based products to our cloud hosting customers, internal clients and UI group Tenants
- Develop platform components, services and APIs, in a cloud-native environment.
- Take part in all phases of development, maintenance and housekeeping of the platform
- Work closely with Product Owners, Architects to define the best technical solutions that match our product vision
- Collaborate with an international organization of software developers
We are currently looking for a colleague to help us further develop these great products:
- Strong Java language and ecosystem knowledge with a 4+ years’ experience
- Spring and Hibernate / JPA
- Very good command of software design patterns and architectural concepts
- Ability to take on technical concepts and deliver solution for project initiatives
- Microservice oriented architecture, performance and scalability concerns
- Very good OOP and OOD experience;
- Experience with building RESTful Web Services;
- Experience with build tools and versioning systems (Jenkins, Maven, GIT, Sonar);
- Experience with cloud-native environments such as Docker, Kubernetes;
- Very good written and verbal English skills;
- Product-oriented development mindset and a responsible ownership attitude towards software components
- Strong understanding of systems resilience, concurrency, and scalability concerns
- Hands-on experience with Python and scripting
- Knowledge of Machine Learning technologies, working with data and ML models
- Openness to take new approaches, learn new concepts and technologies
- An open collaboration approach and transparent communication