Node.js Developer for SMB Product Romania in Hosting
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile 1&1 Internet Development active.
Vezi toate job-urile Node.js Developer for SMB Product Romania in Hosting active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
As part of United Internet Group, with more than 9400 employees and 25 million fee-based customer contracts, we are Europe’s leading internet specialist and largest hoster. Building the roof for strong brands such as 1&1, IONOS, STRATO, GMX, WEB DE, MAIL COM, 1&1 Versatel and the Drillisch Online brands, United Internet offers a broad portfolio of Internet access products and cloud applications. Present in Romania since 2003, we are an Engineering Centre that lives and breathes technology. Our engineering culture is shaped by the use of cloud native technologies, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. We have a customer centric culture where every colleague is a contributor to our products’ design and success working closely with teams in Bucharest and abroad. Our strength lies in our team spirit and a positive and respectful interaction. In Romania, we have passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media and Hosting, working and enjoying the 1&1 culture together.
About the team
1&1 SMB Product Romania's mission is to make having an online presence accessible for any busy SMB owner, by building an ecosystem of do-it-yourself services, spanning from website builder to online marketing, that our customers can use to be successful online. Customer-centricity and design-driven product work are our DNA. Our outlook is to serve and enable millions of SMB owners and individuals to build their online presence dream. As a Node.js Developer in SMB Product Romania your primary responsibility is to develop and maintain back-end services and applications, as well as enabling 3rd party services integrations into the product. You will have the opportunity to be part of and influence architectural decisions, build a cohesive ecosystem of microservices, that will ultimately provide customers with a highly scalable and highly available platform to build their dream on the web.
- Build micro-services and applications in Node.js that run in a Container-based infrastructure
- Write unit and integration tests
- Work directly with Architects and DevOps to shape up the product, platform and infrastructure
- Be a part of a larger multi-disciplinary team, working directly with Architects, DevOps, Developers, QA Engineers, UX and Product Owner
- Participate & contribute in the team’s Scrum process
- Conduct Code Reviews
- Demo your work to peers and stakeholders
- Manage your own time and successfully work unsupervised while keeping team collaboration alive
- Participate for OnCall duty
- Be available for occasional travel to Germany
We are currently looking for a colleague to help us further develop these great products:
- Relevant experience working with Software Development teams, having launched a product or service to the market
- Solid understanding and practical experience working with Container Technologies and Managed Platforms, having built products that are based on micro-services
- Solid experience with Node.js web frameworks (E.g.: Express.js, Hapi, Fastifyi)
- Hands-on experience or good understanding of document-based and relational databases (E.g.: PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL)
- Experience with event-messaging (E.g.: RabbitMQ, Redis)
- Experience with Wordpress development is a plus (Wordpress REST APIs, Plugin Development, Gutenberg Blocks)
- Experience with Typescript is a plus
- gRPC is a plus
- GraphQL is a plus
- S3 Object Storage or S3-compatible APIs is a plus