Machine Learning Engineer for Machine Learning Product team in Hosting
As part of United Internet Group, with more than 9400 employees and 25 million fee-based customer contracts, we are Europe’s leading internet specialist and largest hoster. Building the roof for strong brands such as 1&1, IONOS, STRATO, GMX, WEB DE, MAIL COM, 1&1 Versatel and the Drillisch Online brands, United Internet offers a broad portfolio of Internet access products and cloud applications. Present in Romania since 2003, we are an Engineering Centre that lives and breathes technology. Our engineering culture is shaped by the use of cloud native technologies, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. We have a customer centric culture where every colleague is a contributor to our products’ design and success working closely with teams in Bucharest and abroad. Our strength lies in our team spirit and a positive and respectful interaction. In Romania, we have passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media and Hosting, working and enjoying the 1&1 culture together. IONOS is the biggest webhoster in Europe and is setting up the foundation to be The European Cloud Provider. This includes not just offering storage that can compete with the American hyper-scalers, but that offers the full infrastructure stack, including Machine Learning Services.
About the team:
You will work together with a creative and innovative group of people that love experimenting and learning new things. We are an international team that breaks barriers and solves real customer and business problems.
- Understanding business requirements based on customer needs
- Preparing data for training the models or selecting pre-trained models
- Selecting the best models (performance, speed)
- Deploying those models into production
We are currently looking for a colleague to help us further develop these great products:
- You have experience in developing applications in the area of Computer Vision, Text (NLP), Audio and / or Forecasting in Cloud environments
- You have software development experience in Python for Cloud applications (microservices with REST APIs)
- Experience with continuous delivery on Cloud platforms
- Studies in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Machine Learning or a related field