Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Elemaster Electronic Technologies Ro active.
Vezi toate job-urile ELECTRONICS ENGINEER active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Controlul calitatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
We are a dynamic and international company that offers opportunities for professional and human growth to its employees through the assumption of increasing responsibilities, in an environment permeated by team spirit and oriented towards achieving results.Cerinte
Electronics Engineer Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar.
· Master's degree - not mandatory
· Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Strong analytical skills.
· A relevant license may be required.
· Strong written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
· Excellent research and interpersonal skills.
· Willingness to work overtime if required.
· Designing, inspecting, testing, and updating electronic systems, components, equipment, and software.
· Liaising with engineers, other professionals, as well as clients to ensure quality projects are completed to specifications.
· Ensuring all equipment and products meet health and safety regulations.
· Observing existing processes and making recommendations for improvement.
· Developing effective maintenance, testing, and quality control procedures.
· Showing initiative and keeping up with advancements in Electronics.
· Establishing relationships with staff, vendors, suppliers, and other professionals in the field.
· Writing specifications, instructions, reports, and handling other required administrative duties.
· Monitoring processes, systems, and staff, and punctually identifying problems
Electronic engineering in our company offers you the chance to produce new innovations and developments in telecommunications, computing hardware, and power and electrical equipment. We are currently looking for new additions to our expanding team.
Day-to-day duties vary based on the field, but generally we talk about design, plan, perform research, inspect equipment and liaise with the clients.
If you think you have what we need, then send your CV! We are happy to meet you!