To position MassMutual as a market leader for the next stage of growth, it is critical that we build top engineering capacity in a rapidly changing digital world. Romania has a significant pool of highly trained engineering professionals and so we are very excited to build operations in both Bucharest and Cluj.Requirements
▪ BS/BA or equivalent required
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication
▪ Comfortable making decisions with limited data
▪ Entrepreneurial minded and driven self-starter with extensive experience in an agile/adaptable environment and demonstrated success in the following areas:
▪ Influencing stakeholders who don’t have a direct reporting relationship
▪ Leading through ambiguity with the ability to get to clarity to provide team clear direction
▪ Ability to negotiate win-win outcomes
▪ Relevant experience in working for (or with) a consumer start-up preferred, not required.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Finance, Business, Computer Science or related field
▪ Minimum 3-5 years of experience in as business analyst, project management or similar role.
▪ Experience collaborating with a team of programmers with varying skill sets.
▪ Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work in a rapid and iterative development environment.
▪ Experience delivering mobile apps and app store ecosystems. (UX oriented)
▪ Build strong relationships with the Software Engineers, QA and Graphic Designers.
▪ Execute the implementation of cloud-based modules and features to support data and policy migrations.
▪ Advocate for great user experiences when coordinating product development with stakeholders to align
▪ Write thoughtful, detailed requirements and acceptance criteria.
▪ Perform backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
▪ Coordinate production issues and resolution, including across multiple teams
What success looks like.
▪ Maximize the value of the products created by the team.
▪ Communicate with stakeholders, including customers, business managers, and working teams to make sure the goals are clear, and the vision is aligned with business objectives.
▪ Represent the customer's voice and create a product vision together with the Head of Product Management/Strategy/Delivery.
▪ Every decision is taken with the product vision in mind.
▪ Conveys the vision to their team.