This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban becomes Inetum active
View all jobs Python Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Minimum 2 years of IT application development in Python with focus on Data (Analysis, Transformation, Science); experience with Pandas and/or Numpy, Matplotlib
• Minimum 1 year of IT application development/support in VBA/VB (MSExcel and MSAccess, MSOutlook)
• Database skills: Postgre/MySQL/Microsoft SQL Server/MsAccess
• Knowledge of project tools such as Github, Jira
• Good understanding of IT projects methodology – understanding of business and functional specifications, testing, change management, training for users;
• Good level of English
• Web Frameworks are a plus: Django/Flask
• Experience with following Agile principles is a plus
• Responsible attitude and strong commitment in fulfilling the mission
• Strong autonomy and reactivity given the short deadlines in which the changes could be requested
• Cooperation and team spirit.
Application maintenance in response to technical evolutions or business change requests
• Application support in response to service disruptions or incidents
• Application transformation to Python using existing VBA code base
• Monitoring and adapting the code as requested in various requests (technical specifications, performance, security)
• This activity will be managed by following Agile principles
• Ensure proper documentation of all solutions and changes developed and released in production
• Overall responsible for following entire software development lifecycle (functional and technical specifications, developments, IT testing, production deployment and support) for tactical tools
• Ensure that internal project tools (Jira, Github, MsTeams) are up to date and the established process conventions are followed
• Ensure very good communication with internal / external stakeholders.
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic, and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment