DevOps Engineer- TISS project
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
Thales Romania also works with Thales Global Services, in particular with Thales Corporate Engineering, which is providing tools and methods for all the engineers of the group.
The development will be performed in close co-operation with experts in Thales Romania & Thales France and requires regular travelling between these locations.
Inner Source is the use of open source software development best practices and the establishment of an open source-like culture within organizations.
As a DevOps of the Thales Inner Source Stack, your responsibilities are
- Understand the functional aspects of the delivery by constructively discussing with the Product Owner and the Proxy Product Owner
- Develop, build, test, deploy, run and operate in production
- Meet code quality and security standards
- Apply best practices (both development and operational best practices)
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies
Must have competencies are in bold:
- Microsoft Azure
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- infrastructure as code
- AAA (authentication, authorization, audit)
- Active Directory
- webserver / load balancer / reverse proxy
- source code management + continuous integration
- GitLab + GitLab CI
- artefact repository manager
- JFrog Artifactory
- Java + Groovy
- Python | Ruby
- Angular | React | Vue.js
- Spring Boot
- Apache Maven
- MySQL / MariaDB
- Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana...)