Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Accenture's Cloud First Application Practice is seeking talented colleagues to join our growing team.
By joining Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies while working for a world class SFDC consulting organization.
Salesforce represents the largest share of our Cloud Applications business and we're seeing more cloud-enabled transformation programs in the pipeline than ever, increasingly connected to our customers’ success.
Accenture was one of the first global companies to establish a strategic alliance partnership with Salesforce and continues to grow and strengthen its position as a leading ecosystem partner. With more than 13.000 Salesforce skilled professionals, Accenture’s ongoing investment in building deep specialist skills and leading capabilities is unparalleled in the Salesforce ecosystem.
Accenture is driving Salesforce's largest transformational projects with a track record of thousands of Salesforce implementations at more than 1,000 enterprise organizations. We bring deep industry expertise, and customer relationship management leadership to clients that have chosen cloud-computing solutions.
We are looking for motivated developers willing to learn Salesforce and to be part of our teams on client-facing engagements.
• Basic relational database knowledge;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Bachelor's Degree;
• Advanced English.
Our future colleague will:
• Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform;
• Develop on-demand Salesforce.com applications, leveraging Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce Pages, Lightning;
• Play a technical role in evaluating new CRM technologies/add-ons and develop plans for their implementation into Salesforce.com orgs;
• Provide on-going technical support for existing custom Apex code being used on the Force.com platform.
Reasons for being our colleague:
• We offer you comprehensive trainings on Salesforce.com and the chance to obtain all the certifications;
• Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
• We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
• Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
• Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.