Devops Engineer Athena
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Thales active.
Vezi toate job-urile Devops Engineer Athena active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
Thales Services Numériques works on outsourcing operations for more than sixty costumers. In cloud managed services team we contribute to deliver solution from development of script to build the platform to maintenance procedure regarding new or legacy solution to transform to the cloud and support our customer’s with the MRO/MRS activity.
You have confirmed experience in the IAC (Infrastructure as code) and DevOps methodology and wish to continue in this field by bringing your know-how in a stimulating environment, a structure dynamic driven by three pillars (excellence, transparency and team spirit). You should work in an agile team as an active member able to manage all kinds of problems in hybrid infrastructure and application in objective to maintain services available and act anticipatively.
- Automation and services availability is your obsession and your first foreign language is scripting (ansible, shell, python, Perl, Bash ...)
- Do you dream of Infrastructure as code with Ansible ?
- Do you have cross-functional knowledge of Virtualization environments (VMware, Docker, OpenStack, Kubernetes), operating systems, cloud providers (OVH, AWS, AZURE, GCP) and networks (Load balancing, firewall, etc.) ?
- Do you know ITIL processes and the Agile method?
- Do you have general notion regarding network, system (windows/unix), application debugging ?
This job is for you !
Required competencies / experience:
- Confirmed with proven track experience on outsourcing cloud platform and cloud projects delivery.
- Multi-context experience regarding IaC coding (ansible..) specificity regarding MRO/MRS activities
- Ability to estimate workload & detect platform needs
- General operating and maintaining ability on Linux OS / Windows / network & monitoring configuration
Requested competencies / experience:
- Analysis of needs and practices / writing of technical procedure/specification
- Ability to design technical solutions regarding environment constraints.
- Support for the qualification of new profiles & operational follow-up of junior employees
- Coding & testing regarding IaC & integration/deployment activities & MRO/MRS activities.
- Investigate and implement corrections of anomalies & maintenance of systems/middleware/solution to deliver the service.
- Code review and centralization of practices.
- Some notion about middleware maintenance of Artifactory, Keycloak, Gitlab, Jenkins, Midpoint, Sonarcube, JIRA.
- English fluent
- French written (mandatory) / spoken (desired)
- Strong team player
- Be autonomous and proactive on your tasks,
- Teamwork and knowledge sharing.
- Sense of responsibility
- Good communication skills
- Challenge and learning mindset