The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
Thales Services Numériques works on outsourcing operations for more than sixty costumers. In cloud managed services team we contribute to deliver solution from development of script to build the platform to maintenance procedure regarding new or legacy solution to transform to the cloud and support our customer’s with the MRO/MRS activity.
You have confirmed experience in the IAC (Infrastructure as code) and DevOps methodology and wish to continue in this field by bringing your know-how in a stimulating environment, a structure dynamic driven by three pillars (excellence, transparency and team spirit). You should work in an agile team as an active member able to manage all kinds of problems in hybrid infrastructure and application in objective to maintain services available and you are able to anticipate.
- Automation and services availability is your obsession and your first foreign language is scripting (ansible, shell, python, Perl, Bash);
- Do you dream of Infrastructure as code with Ansible ?
- Do you are an expert regarding AwS tips & tricks to go to excellence of services ?
- Do you have cross-functional knowledge of Virtualization environments (VMware, Docker, OpenStack, Kubernetes), operating systems, cloud providers (OVH, AZURE, GCP) and networks (Load balancing, firewall, etc.) ?
- Do you know ITIL processes and the Agile method?
- Do you have general notion regarding network, system (windows/unix), application debugging ?
- Confirmed with proven track experience on AWS platform and projects;
- Multi-context experience regarding IaC coding (ansible);
- Ability to estimate workload & detect platform needs;
- General operating and maintaining ability on Linux OS / Windows / network & monitoring configuration.
Requested competencies / experience:
- Significant experience in Ansible and automation tools;
- Analysis of needs and practices and writing of specifications (functional, HMI, equipment interfaces);
- Support for the qualification of new profiles;
- Design and development of applications;
- Coding, unit tests and functional tests;
- Integration and verification tests of modules on platform and/or in simulated environment;
- Correction of anomalies and maintenance of systems in operational condition;
- Code review and centralization of practices;
- Organization, delivery and operational follow-up of junior employees;
- General notion regarding virtualized or containerized environments (Docker/Kubernetes), network, system (windows/unix), application debugging.
- English fluent;
- French written (mandatory) / spoken (desired).