Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technology Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Accenture is all about "the New" - new ideas, new technology, new solutions and new talent.
Jump-start your career by enrolling in our virtual Internship program and join one of the world's largest independent providers of technology services and take the first step to a successful career.
An internship with Accenture will provide you with everything you need to start your career. You'll have the opportunity to learn new skills and gain valuable insight into the work we deliver for our clients. And you won't just be shadowing others - you'll be in the mix right from the start! You'll get to know us, while developing your skills on innovation projects with the latest technologies, experiencing real challenges and making new friends and connections.
TECHNOLOGY INTERNSHIP (2 MONTHS) BUCHAREST, ROMANIA
Are you a final year student or a fresh graduate with a passion for technology? Apply for our 2 months internship program in Accenture Technology!
What we offer:
• Two months paid internship (July - August)
• Real business experience in a multinational environment
• Dynamic company culture
• Professional development opportunities
• Mentorship and collaboration with skilled executives and employees
• Opportunity to participate in developing tools that support project activities
• Opportunity to be part of teams working on internal projects
• Opportunity for a full–time job offer at the end of the program
• Graduate/ Final year student in Computer Science, Informatics, Cybernetics
• Knowledge of programming and OOP basics or data analytics
• Knowledge of basic concepts of Java, C#, .Net, PL/SQL, SAP
• Previous exposure to software development projects is an advantage
• Passionate about technology
• Very good English skills
• Availability to sustain a part time (6 hours per day) program
• Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Enthusiasm for new approaches and innovative solutions
Are you interested about this opportunity?
Apply at with your CV, an introductory letter and a link to your code library on GitHub, your LinkedIn profile or other repository hosting services.