Backoffice gaming support: French English
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com”
Join a back-office customer support team for our client, the largest user-generated online gaming platform, the #1 gaming site for kids and teens.
Recommended skills set:
● Medium level of French and English (B2 in written and oral).
● Availability for a full time schedule, covering shifts between 24/7, Monday - Sunday
● Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
● Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
● Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
● Has "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints.
● Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
● Strong self-organization, decision making and analytical abilities.
● Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
● Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
On this role, you would:
● Provide quality and professional responses to customers using both pre-generated content and personalized responses via email and chat.
● Be adept at adjusting scripted information to match the customer’s needs/inquiry.
● Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, determine and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions.
● Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: account verification/assistance, billing, product knowledge, and system troubleshooting.
● Assist in identifying, tracking and escalating trending issues.
● Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
● Become proficient in multiple tool platforms in order to gather, record, update, and relay relevant data to a customer’s inquiry, supervisory escalation, or internal team contact.
● Be familiar with the client's moderation guidelines to know when content or an account needs to be removed or banned, or escalated to the mod team
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Above average fixed salary, performance bonuses, night shift extra-payment
- Monthly meal tickets
- Internal French language classes for our employees
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more