Maintenance Equipment Specialist
COFICAB, a member of Elloumi Group, was founded in 1992, in Tunisia. COFICAB is worldwide leader in the design, manufacturing and sales of cables and wires for tomorrow’s automotive technologies. COFICAB is present in 14 countries. Its companies in Romania were opened in 2006 and 2013, in Arad and Ploiesti.Requirements
Engineering degree (Electrical, Electronics, Automation) and 1 to 3 years experience in a similar position
Simatic Step, WinCC, TIA Portal
Functional and Technical Competencies: maintenance processes, electromechanical skills, pneumatics & hydraulic system skills, automation systems, continuous improvement techniques, scheduling work & resources planning, Fault and Incidents Management, manufacturing process environment
MS Office Software (Excel, Words, PPT, ..),CMMS,MES and ERP applications awareness.
English is a must
Communication, Building Relationships, Self-Development, Managing Performance, Personal Effectiveness, Business Skills, Leading people, Developing others.
• Monitors work requests prioritization, schedules resources allocation, inspects quality of intervention and provides on fields support for maintenance teams during complex equipment problems.
• Identifies and analyses repetitive equipment failures, analyses related costs, conducts root causes analysis and problem solving workshops, recommends avoidance measures.
• Reviews spare parts needs, inspects spare parts income and monitor the repairing process
• Keeps updated equipment and facilities FMEA and technical documents for maintenance.
• Reviews Maintenance KPI's and defines continuous improvement plans of processes, procedures and systems to meet the maintenance department and the company's objectives.
• Develops the preventive, predictive maintenance policies and assures that the interventions are carried out in accordance with accepted standard, industrial norms and pre-set budget.