Software Solution Consultant
2Checkout (now Verifone) is the leading all-in-one monetization platform for global businesses built to help clients drive sales growth across channels and increase market share by simplifying the complexities of modern commerce. 2Checkout’s digital services, including global payments, subscription billing, merchandising, taxes, compliance, and risk, help clients stay focused on innovating their products while delivering exceptional customer experiences.
In August 2020, 2Checkout was acquired by Verifone, the leading global provider of payment and commerce solutions. Both companies share the same vision: to simplify modern commerce and facilitate frictionless experiences, enabling companies to optimize their business performance.
2Checkout will continue its journey as Verifone, having even greater financial strength, scalability, resources, relationships, and market potential.
Verifone is transforming everyday transactions into opportunities for connected commerce. Verifone is connecting payment devices to the cloud, merging the online and in-store shopping experience and creating the next generation of digital engagement between merchants and consumers.
Built on a 30-year history of uncompromised security with approximately 29 million devices and terminals deployed worldwide. Verifone’s team is known as trusted experts who work with clients and partners, helping to solve their most complex payments challenges. Verifone has clients and partners in more than 150 countries, including the world’s best-known retail brands, financial institutions, and payment providers.
Verifone revolutionizes commerce. Simply. Everywhere.
As part of the new journey, 2Checkout (now Verifone) is growing the talented tech team in Bucharest where it will create an R&D excellence center.
Almost 100 jobs will be open in the following months to work on top-notch payments like: integrating alternative payment methods, payments authentication, mobile POS application, payment gateway solutions, android platform for payment devices and others.
The new colleagues will have the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies for solutions used in more than 150 markets in which Verifone operates. They will also contribute to the development of ultra-innovative payment solutions and integrated ecosystems used in all global sales channels, both online and offline, many of which do not currently exist in Romania. This is a collaborative and fast paced work environment, where people work with real time problems, that make a big impact in the industry.
What you need to have:
- Experience in a customer-facing technical role (5 years)
- Experience in business analysis – PMI or IIBA certification desired
- Previous professional experience in the eCommerce space is desired
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field (Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc.)
- Good organizational skills, including the capability to break down complex enterprise needs spanning multiple applications into multi-phased, integrated project schedules, requirements specifications, and solution specifications
- Both great client and technical skills and be able to lead groups of people to achieve an optimal solution
- Project oriented including the ability to serve as a project manager
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills
- Managing multiple tasks and deadlines - must be extremely detail oriented
What you'll do:
- Interaction with clients, collecting requirements and designing the solution
- Documenting the solution to a level of detail so that he can work with development team to build out estimates and effective resource allocations
- Sizing the proper architecture for the project
- Support pre-sales activities such as demoing capabilities of the system as well as preparing SOWs, Project Schedules, Requirements Specifications and Solution Specifications
- Support Onboarding activities such as preparing and executing against Project Schedules and Solutions Specifications, as well as transitioning projects to Client Success team
- Support Account Development activities such as preparing and executing against Change Requests, Project Schedules as well as working closely with the Client Success team
- Support the integration of third-party systems as adjunct service offerings
- Field ad-hoc technical enquiries regarding functionality, installation, deployment, customization and general product features
- Participate in cross-functional internal discussions to ensure that the business needs are being met throughout the organization
- Produce solution-related documentation
- Follow up on the assigned projects end to end, until final delivery and handover to operation support teams
Why you’ll love working with us:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription