Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries. Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow. Edenred is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. In 2019, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed €31 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards. Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good, DJSI Europe and MSCI Europe.
YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
The purpose of the role is to be involved in the implementation and monitorization all life cycle aspects of the B2B and B2C digital products offering, including long and short term development and growth and to actively participate in the revenue generation in this channel.
The Product Specialist is the center of the product value proposition and execution of strategic vision with digital means.
The successful incumbent will be well versed in all aspects of the product, process and technology and be at the intersection of business strategy and customer needs. The product specialist stays abreast of trends in the marketplace to ensure the products’ competitive position and determin the product’s future direction.
Building best in class products includes hands on development of storyboards, wireframes, product prioritization, user stories, product KPIs, partnership negotiation, monitoring/tracking and commercialization in line with our user monetization strategy. You will:
- Empower customers at all levels of digital maturity through field operations teams and educational initiatives
- Implement the product roadmap with the best understanding the needs of our customers and competitive landscape
- Obtain customer feedback and suggest appropriate product revisions
- Coordinate with all teams involved in product development activities
- Be involved in building user stories and personas in order to design the best user experience and interface by mapping and optimizing customer journeys
- Draw storyboards, create wireframes/ ‘groom’ product backlogs, write user stories and develop acceptance criteria
- Be ahead of the market by creating the value proposition of the future (partnerships, negotiation)
- Recommend product enhancements and updates to identify new business opportunities
- Work closely with all stakeholders to identify and develop product solutions that meet both business and customer needs
- Work at an abstract level and continuously ‘pivot’ to arrive at the highest impact answer for the customer
- Use analytical skills, and a data driven approach to constantly analyze user feedback and analytics report
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamic
- Communicate complex ideas effectively in English
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent degree
- Experience leading projects as a product specialist
- Experience leading product and/or cross functional teams
- Experience as both a team member and coach in the product specialist roles
- Experience with building consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge on tracking and analytics setup
- A visionary and passionate product specialist with a strong desire to make a significant impact in people’s lives
- Constant over-achiever, highly motivated, creative and solutions-oriented
- Optimistic and can work autonomously
- You like working in a creative and interesting atmosphere in an international environment where initiative and perseverance is fully expected
EXPECTED START DATE: ASAP
- Location: Bucharest Office
- Specific working conditions: Full-time job