Marketing executive | Qasr Ad Dobarah, Egypt | 6 weeks
Marketing executives develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role of a marketing executive can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. The details of the, the working hours might be rotational.
- Monday to Thursday, 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday, 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences;
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns;
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies;
- Promotional activities;
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics;
- Organising events;
- Coordinating internal marketing;
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Marketing (Required)
- Strategic Planning;
- Data Analysis;
- Microsoft Word;
- Microsoft Access;
- Microsoft Excel.
- English (required)
Minimum study level:
- High school degree (Required)
- 18-28 years
- Opportunity Fee: 179€ (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company);
- You will require health insurance and visa for the duration of the opportunity;
- Accomodation will be provided and paid for;
- Computer, Food and Transportation will not be provided;
- You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant;
- AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
Recruitment process (estimated process time is 4 days):
- 1 Jun, 2021 - 15 Jul, 2021
Benefits for interns:
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an an international internship in your field
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide to you more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail in for the next 3 days after your application.