Junior Accountant | Sofia, Bulgaria | 8 weeks
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AIESEC in Romania active
View all jobs Junior Accountant | Sofia, Bulgaria | 8 weeks active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
As a Junior Accountant, you should provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work.
Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 5:00pm
- Maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable;
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate;
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports;
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines;
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records
- Finance (Required)
- Accounting (Required)
- Microsoft Excel (Required)
- Financial management (Required)
- Critical Thinking (Required)
- Client servicing (Required)
- Analytical thinking (Required)
- Communication (Required)
- English (Required)
- Bachelor (Required)
- No Salary
- Opportunity Fee: 179€ (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
- You will require health insurance and visa for the duration of the opportunity.
- Accommodation: a place to stay will be provided and paid for; a computer will be provided
- A computer will be provided.
- Food and Transportation it's not included
- You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
- 9 Aug, 2021 - 30 Sep, 2021
- 12 Jul, 2021 - 3 Sep, 2021
- 14 Jun, 2021 - 6 Aug, 2021
Benefits for interns:
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an an international internship in your field
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide to you more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail in for the next 3 days after your application.