Internship Project Administration Support for VNI HMI - TSR
Would you like to put your knowledge into practice in a dynamic, multicultural environment? As a student in our team, you will:
* Assist with various activities related to project tracking and reporting;
* Collect, centralize & check received data, and prepare various reports;
* Communicate with the internal customer to correctly understand the task requirements;
* Perform the assigned tasks at the requested level of quality and time-frame, contribute to improve the quality of deliverables;
* Introduce and maintain of all the data and documents related to the projects being developed. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* University student (i.e.: Economics, Finance, Communication, etc.);
* Very good MS Office knowledge (especially Excel, but also Word & PowerPoint);
* Attention to details;
* Diligent and responsible;
* Good communication & networking skills;
* Good English knowledge;
* Ideally available for a 6 hours/day working schedule.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.