Sales Analyst BU CCN - CSC TSR
As a sales analyst, you will manage the short and long term sales planning process and sales forecast analysis for the assigned customers, reflecting the latest market information as well as internal operational factors. Based on experience, the role can be enhanced including a coordination role over a dedicated Segment sales planning team, driving and monitoring Segment results and supporting Segment management with relevant sales analysis.
* participate in the Customer Demand Planning processes for the assigned customers;
* Volume review meetings set-up and moderation, together with Sales managers and Plant logistics;
* Maintenance of volumes, prices and projects master data into the official planning tools;
* Sales forecast reporting;
* consolidate and maintain long term Strategic Sales Planning data, including tracking of pending acquisitions or future business opportunities (using input from Sales Managers);
* participate in the consolidation and planning of the yearly Sales Budget;
* monthly and on-demand sales reporting to assist management decision;
* Additional potential role (if applicable based on experience): coordination of a dedicated Segment sales planning team, driving the overall Segment internal planning process, schedule and results. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools and processes.
* University or master`s degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering (or related university degree and relevant experience);
* English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking are essential;
* Proficient in Excel;
* Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles;
* SAP Knowledge is a plus;
* Confident communication and presentation skills;
* Good analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues;
* Ability and willingness to work in an international team environment.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.