Electronics Hardware Engineer
Our people are the key. Friendly, smart, caring, loyal, talented, genuine… in one word: awesome! And we love working together, so much so that some of us have been here for more than 10 years.Requirements
· You have proven experience electronic hardware engineering.
· You have some relevant experience in power electronics, primarily related to electrical motor control (250-500 Volt, all the way up to 30 kW)
· You have regulation loop and EMC knowledge
· You are able to quickly adapt and understand product technologies.
· You have good communication skills and are able to speak and write in English.
Are You Up to the Challenge? You will:
· Be integrated into the customer team and you will become familiar with the customer’s products and learn their processes
· Be part of the product development cycle, from initial requirements to final production
· Perform reliability tests
What we’ll hook you up with:
· A friendly environment where initiative is supported
· Learning opportunities tailored to all needs - workshops, conferences, e-learning platforms, certifications such as Microsoft, ISTQB, CCNA - pick your mix
· Work-life balance and flexibility - flextime, respect and support for personal needs
· Lots of goodies and perks - medical insurance, gym pass, team activities and more
· Awesome people to work with :)